Support Possibilities for Open Access

If you are looking for support for your questions about Open Access, you could take a look here:

Most universities and research institutions now have their own specialists for the topic of Open Access known as Open Access officers. You can get support from them in questions relating to Open Access. Further information:

If you have any questions or suggestions you are also welcome to get in touch with us.