Information Sources for Legal Issues on the Topic of Open Science
You can find out about fundamental legal issues for Open Science here:
- Open Science in (digital) legal spaces: Sources, resources, contact points from OANA – Open Science Network Austria.
- The Open Science Taxonomy from FOSTER contains information resources on the legal aspects of Open Science.
- Legal Issues in Open Science (German) is a guide by Till Kreutzer and Henning Lahmann that was created in the context of the Hamburg Open Science (HOS) programme and which focuses on the legal situation in Germany.
- Frequently asked legal questions (German) about Open Science by the Hamburg Open Science programme, focussing on Germany.
- Copyright law in science – what researchers and lecturers need to know FAQ (German) of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research on copyright law in the sciences in Germany.